Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shut up and shut up.

From Scrubs:
“I don’t think people are meant to be by themselves. That’s why if you find someone you actually care about, it’s important to let go of the little things. Even if you can’t let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than being all alone. No matter how many people are around.”


“Shut up, shut up, shut up and SHUT UP, okay?! Who are you people to give me advice about anything? All you do is bitch about your relationships all day long. [to Dr. Cox] And you know what glare all you want, Big Dog, okay, because I’m not afraid of you. ‘Oh no, Jordan’s only paying attention to the baby.’ That must be so hard for Dr. Look-At-Me, isn’t it? LOOK-AT-MEEEE. [to Carla and Turk] And you two, you’re arguing ever since you got engaged. Wow, you’re probably the first couple that’s ever done that EVER. It can’t be that you’re just scared, is it? [to Elliot] And you, you know what, let’s just forget for one second that a month ago you told me you couldn’t be in a relationship with anyone, because for me, it’s actually fun to watch you sabotage a relationship from the outside, it really is. Honestly, the only thing that gives me comfort, you guys, is while I’m sitting at home staring at the ceiling just wishing that I had someone to talk to, is knowing that none of you idiots realize how lucky you are!”

You can call me a sucker, I don’t care, because I do believe in it. Bottom line: it’s couples who are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is they don’t let it take them down.
“Relationships? Well, Sigmund. Relationships are so… fragile. It just takes one thing, one… tiny little offense, and it can snowball on ya. And if that snowball starts to pick up speed, God forbid, you’d better tuck and go, my friend.”

“The problem with people who only want what they can’t have is that once they have what they want, they don’t want it anymore.”

“It’s not always easy to do the right thing. Like putting someone else’s feelings first for a change. Even if it goes against what you really want. Of course, there’s always ramifications…Even if you do the right thing, there’s no guarantee it’ll turn out the right way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment